TOP 15 MARKETING STRATEGIES
TOP 15 MARKETING STRATEGIES
PEGGY'S TOP 15 MARKETING STRATEGIES
Questions to Ask Before you List Your Home
1. Signage and Directional Arrows are posted
2. Professional Photography: We hire skilled professionals to take photographs and create visual tours.
3. Lockbox Access: The security lockbox reports all showings to us daily enabling us to obtain FEEDBACK, a valuable tool as we evaluate what is needed to attract a buyer!
4. Internet Marketing: #1 Source of Homes SOLD. Local, National and International exposure. Go to peggyhoag.com to view our listed properties!
5. Flyers: We stock your flyer box until your home is SOLD!
6. Commission Strategy: Price it low and it will sell fast with little marketing and low commission OR market your home and sell for more $$ in less time. This approach takes $$ on marketing to attract buyers and a competitive commission $$ to attract brokers. This approach has been proven to net sellers more $$.
7. Personal Contact: We provide regular communication, feedback comments and market activity updates.
8. My Staff: Support 7 Days Per Week! My personal support staff are experienced professionals trained to ensure that all aspects of your sale are handled smoothly and efficiently, maximizing efficiency and the details with advanced technology.
9. Out-of-Town Buyers: Peggy’s connection with top producing brokers nationwide, the Prudential Relocation Network, as well as her targeted Internet marketing, generates a strong and steady response from buyers relocating to the Portland area.
10. Past Clients: A huge base of satisfied past customers make for a rich source of buyers and referral buyers.
11. Other Realtors®: Through the power of the Realtor Multiple Listing Service, you are able to tap into virtually ALL qualified homebuyers. Most buyers work with Realtors® to find a home.
12. Experienced Negotiation Skills: Peggy will negotiate on your behalf and represent you on all contracts ensuring the details are covered and your interests are protected. This is where Peggy’s years of experience can put more money in your pocket.
13. Satisfaction Guarantee: For over 19 years, Peggy has included a clause in all her listing contracts. It says Seller or Agent may terminate at any time. Our clients are with us because they would not wish to be elsewhere. We only retain your listing as long as we believe we can sell your home.
14. Responsiveness: When a buyer calls on your home, they reach us live and available to show it. That responsiveness can make the difference between a sale and no sale.
15. Experience: The greatest benefit of having Peggy Hoag represent you is the experience, dedication, respect and trust she has earned in the Portland community and among other Realtors® over the past 20 years.
For more information on this professional listing process, contact Peggy today at 503-906-1370 or email@example.com